Wednesday, July 31, 2013

232


I finished cleaning out my office today and checked my mailbox for the last time.  This was followed by a trip to the leasing office where I turned in my keys and told them about the mishap I had with Gorilla Glue.  The keys were attached to a Justin Bieber keychain fob, while the Gorilla Glue was stuck to the back of my office door - along with 1/4 of my wood business sign and a few divots from our screwdriver.

Even though I prepared myself for this moment, I got choked up while carrying the last of my business supplies to our basement and wiping off the counter of suite 232.  When there wasn't anything left to do, I laid on the floor of the empty room and stared up at the florescent lights I never did like.  I said a prayer and took a deep breath.  

I'm trusting God for the rest.

3 comments: