Sunday, June 9, 2013

why I work out


Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Cups

1/2 c coconut oil (melted)
1/2 c raw honey
1/2 c peanut butter
1/2 c cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla

Beat all ingredients together with a hand mixer until creamy.  Pour in to cupcake papers 1/3 way (or use ice cube trays), sprinkle with coconut flakes.  Chill in the refrigerator.

Thank you to Skylar and Tanya who texted me this recipe last week and insisted I make it.  Insisting I eat dessert?  Okay, yes.  I took a plate of these to a dinner party Friday night and made one seven year-old boy very happy.  His parents had to cut him off after four. 


I'm right there with you, little man.

I could sit and eat this chocolate peanut buttery goodness straight out of the bowl and forget the last three steps altogether.

Since they do tend to melt if left out, put them back in the fridge when necessary (though I doubt they'll last that long).  

No comments:

Post a Comment