Thursday, May 30, 2013

lemony

I don't know what it is, but I crave citrus all the time, especially in the summertime.  I know it's not officially summer, but it feels like summer.  Today should cap off around 86 degrees in our zipcode with about a thousand percent humidity.

Citrus always sounds so bright and refreshing, don't you think?  

If you're anything like me, you will need to wake up and make these coconut lemon bombs.



They are seriously the perfect lemony bite and help to satisfy my citrus itch, while being desserty at the same time.  GF, DF, no refined sugar - only the good stuff!  The recipe makes 24 or so balls (depending on how big you roll them), but they are easy to binge on, so don't be surprised if your 24 turns in to 12 in a blink.  These treats pair nicely with juicy cut nectarine or orange slices.

Pucker up, sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment