Thursday, March 7, 2013

springy


Hubby and I text each other whenever we see snow or rain outside. We both love these elements and like sharing the moment, even when we're apart.

This morning, we had a gentle snowfall.

Sure enough, my phone lit up with a message from Chris.  He noticed it first, and then I saw it through my sleepy eyes.  The flakes made a soft descent from the sky, like a whisper.  We're thinking this could be our last blast of the year.  I've seen crocuses with snow on them before, so I suppose self-predictions are anyone's guess.

But, we're ready for Spring.

What does feel like Spring are Cadbury Mini Eggs.  I found them at the store today.  I bought, I ate.  Now all I can think about are white rabbits that sound like chickens.

What are your favorite Spring things?

2 comments:

  1. when the Robins come back and the rest of the birds sing in the early morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sounds of birds chirping in spring, too! I heard one outside my office window last week and paused a treatment, so my client and I could enjoy it. :)

      Delete