Monday, January 28, 2013

haircuts


Amanda has a bouncy head of curls.  People often compliment her for her natural waves.  They work well with her bouncy personality, but there is a little part of me that's wanted to see her hair straight.

Just once.

Well, today I got my wish.

After much protest, I finally wore her down convinced her to have it done.  This morning, she (willingly!) came with me to my hair appointment.  She was timid at first, but warmed up to the idea by the time Lisa put the flat iron away.  Amanda was  adorable during the process, fussing here and there, but seeing the styling to the end. The finished look is beautiful.


My cut was more subtle.  I just needed my layers sassed up and some swing put back in my mane.  Happy Monday!

“People always ask me how long it takes to do my hair. I don’t know, I’m never there.” 
- Dolly Parton

No comments:

Post a Comment