Thursday, December 6, 2012

kombucha


My wellness doctor served me kombucha in a Riedel glass this morning.  Funny guy.

A few things you should know:

1.  Chris and I have become friends with said doctor and his wife over the past year.  They came to our house Tuesday night for dinner, where we had a discussion about drinking wine out of Riedel glasses and the fermentation process of a living organism.  

2.  The term "living organism" does not mean the culture will move like something out of an alien movie, contrary to my thinking.

3.  Tim and Ali live in the apartment above his office, which is where he keeps his home-brewed kombucha and drinking glasses.

Similar to Amish Friendship Bread, you need a starter to make it.  Not similar to Amish Friendship Bread are the health benefits.  If I drink enough of this stuff, I might just live forever.  Bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment