Thursday, October 25, 2012

breakfast


Baked apples stuffed with cinnamon walnut oatmeal.

This was my breakfast today.

If you were to guess that I'm a little obsessed with apples right now, you'd be right.  I have made more apple chips than I can count, and I'm in love with how baking them makes our house smell.  It's a warm fruity bliss that I totally and completely relish.

Angela at Oh She Glows is adorable, you need to know this.

Her blog posts are a part of my morning routine.  Her story is inspiring, and her food pictures are so pretty.  Her recipes make me want to try new things, and almost have me believing I'm vegan. Since I didn't have any dates or raisins on hand for this recipe, I used agave syrup, added a little less almond milk, and topped off my apples with brown sugar and extra maple syrup.

It's breakfast worth waiting for.

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for the smile. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the baked apples. By the way I love your pics!!!

    ReplyDelete