Tuesday, November 29, 2011

mimi


Something exciting happened to me this month.  

My little business was featured in a local publication called Mimi Vanderhaven!  I was interviewed and photographed and waited on pins and needles for the release date.  

In tandem with the article, I offered discount vouchers (similar to Groupon).  I had 50 available, and wasn't sure how long they would take to sell.  I thought, 90 days?  Maybe 60?  No less than a month, I was convinced.  My vouchers sold out in FOUR days!  

I'm pleased with how the article reflected my heart for what I do, and I'm eager to become a fixture in this community.  The response was.. is.. incredible.  I just love all of the phone calls and e-mails I've received, and all of the new faces I've touched.  

"I've been given the gift of helping people look good and feel better about themselves and I don't take that lightly."

I meant every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment