Friday, June 24, 2011

pink lady


On a normal day, you would not see me parading around town wearing leggings as pants.

But for the kids, I'll do almost anything.

At the end of every school year, our church youth program (Revolve) hosts a spring banquet.  This year, it was a 50's sock hop theme.  I had a feeling there would be a sea of poodle skirts and chiffon scarves, and hair filled with pomade.

I wanted all of that to be theirs, so I decided to go a different route.

Two words: Pink Lady. (you know, from the movie Grease?)

Enjoy the photo evidence of my leggings debut, and the rest of the scene from that night.  




© photo credit: Debby McDermott

© photo credit: Rachel Dix

© photo credit: Melanie Gardiner



Vince Fontaine had it right when he said, "It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's what you do with your dancin' shoes."  

No comments:

Post a Comment