Monday, January 10, 2011

superman


There's just something about watching your spouse doing that thing they really enjoy, even if it's not something you'd choose for yourself.

Right now, mine is wearing headphones and watching a Superman cartoon on the other computer. He's leaning forward intently, and every so often I hear him chuckle under his breath.

So cute.

I'm sure he thinks the same thing when he sees me crying during a Lifetime movie, marveling over the beauty of a perfectly constructed plate of food, making faces at babies or swapping dramatic stories with girls half my age, and my giggles every time we drive through a puddle and it splashes water on the curb.  Or when I get that look on my face when I think I'm being clever (he calls it "The Turtle"), or when he catches me doing something sneaky (like taking a picture of the back of his head).

Being in love is fun, don't you agree?

2 comments:

  1. lol I love it! I would soo be doing the same thing but as you both know me it wont be a chuckle under my breath more like the air horn that you both know too well... ;) Im sure being in love is fun im glad u 2 are just perfect for eachother!

    ReplyDelete