Friday, December 3, 2010

marry & bury



My husband is a pastor. Officially.

Looking sharp in his new suit, Chris drove to Vermilion, Ohio with our church youth pastor (also pursuing a license) and our senior pastor (their coach).  This was their final step.

After months of study, including today's intensive interview process before a panel of foursquare elect, hubby and Mike both received their approval.  I am beside myself with joy and so proud!

This is a moment Chris has prepared for his entire adult life.  I am honored to be a part of the journey and to see this day come to fruition.  Thank you, Jesus!  

Pass the cake.

4 comments:

  1. So proud of that man and you for the constant support that you have always provided him. Bless you both in this new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! How exciting! I remember Aaron's ordination process...intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just Awesome. And Chris, I just have to say: "You look very handsome in that suit".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man! ;) Thanks, friends! I am proud of him, too. So proud. It is still a little strange receiving mail for "Reverend Christopher Holowaty." haha Thank you for all of your support and for cheering us on in our God adventures!

    ReplyDelete