Thursday, July 1, 2010

stretchable saint


My husband is a pastor.  Unofficially.

The paperwork was submitted last month and his licensing process will begin soon  I appreciate that the foursquare denomination has the spouse of the applicant sign one of the forms as well, confirming that I am in this with him.  I am.  100%.

In the meantime, hubby preaches when the need arises, directs the music program, leads worship on Sundays, teaches classes, counsels church members, mentors young people and oversees small group ministries within the church. He has a full plate, and loves it.  And I love being in ministry with him.

We're a good team.

Go to the Cornerstone Chapel website to watch Chris Holowaty's sermon video from 6-27-10.

Prepare to stretch.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I am thrilled you have a blog. Would be more thrilled if it were musings about the hood of mill creek, but this will do :) Love you guys!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so awesome! We miss ya. I'll be sure to check out the video. Also, so sorry about Argentina. I was hoping they would take the German's out, but no luck! = (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, friends! There are lots of things we miss about WA including the mountains, evergreens, interesting dining options, rain, MC4, and YOU.. you are such good friends to us! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and post comments. I read your words like a big warm hug! As for Argentina, yeah.. that was a sad day. Clearly 2014 will be their year! :)

    ReplyDelete